Saturday, May 09, 2009

Yeah, The reflections

I started this merely as a reaction to peer pressure, everybody in the b school was taking to Blogging, but I did create a new username Demarcated , but blogger forced me to link it to gmail account. I do not carry any false expectations on my writings. It is mediocre and would remain there. I might be a trifle better with off the cuff, one liners and editing prose, but creative content and copy is not my cuppa.

On the individual front, I have been told many things, My boss in the engineering major ,when I submitted him a resignation letter, told me , You gotta go, you gotta go. My principal in the engineering college told me,You know what is your problem, Pride. My bosses have had a difficult time managing me, I will just yield this much. You don’t look like a sales guy, Is this what you want to do with your life, You know what, you are from a top B school , you can do whatever you want to do, never let the world pull you down, and my fav, Your problem is that you have a superiority complex.

Friends have been more forthcoming. You are a MCP, very candid MCP, You are rude, indifferent, cold. My teacher in engineering college, so when will you start taking your life seriously.  A girl, batch mate in engineering on the same lines, why do you make a joke out of everything. Very few, You are a great guy.

Finally in the solitary spiritual discussion I have had, You may never find your calling in life, make each moment your calling in life.

For some time , this blog was a vent to my frustrations, my issues with job, bosses etc. In MBA, an attempt to capture the days I will also cherish. For the last few days, a hinge on which I can attempt to structure my day. And also attempt to capture how I am changing over a period of time, just like the dude in catcher in the rye, each time he goes to the museum, the museum is the same, but he is not.

 

2 comments:

Niti said...

very good.. nice work.. :D i ve had most of those comments too btw..

not MCP crap though

Take a Hike said...

Thank you,

Yeah, even if you want to u can't be an MCP

Followers