Sunday, December 09, 2007

Mujhko dekhoge jahan tak

I was reading this. Which then led me here. I am not aware if amazon pays amit varma anything , but he did have a couple of identical links on the same page , which to me appeared unnecessary.

So after reading that i went here.( you see, i am a newbie when it comes to hyper links, So I am just indulging myself.)

Everything was fine till here.

The next thing i wanted to do was watch the movie with subtitles for free , sitting as i am .

Unfortunately technology allows me that, But I haven't evolved to that stage yet.

It was so easy in campus, you could always ask a Techie to download that movie..and within a day you could have seen it.

Sometime back a friend asked me, Do you miss campus?. I said, Naaaahh..in the usual superficial way.

Today , sitting here, wanting to watch that movie for free along with subtitles,I am missing campus.

No comments:

Followers