Sunday, December 09, 2007

Growing Up and Hum nahi badlenge

Sometime last month, i celebrated another of my birthday.

It was cool like any other birthday, but without the cake. I have taken up this new job and the timing are from evening 7 to morning 3:30, ie if i am not overworked. Otherwise they also do start earlier. So it was kinda impossible for my folks to carry off the cake thingy.

I AM NOT CRIBBING EITHER ABOUT MY TIMINGS OR THE LACK OF CAKE.

It is just that perhaps(my friends at college use to tell me that this was my pillow word, gives you an idea of how confident a fellow i am) I am growing up or growing old or moving on etc.

It's kinda funny this whole growing up story.

Readings: Am trying to read Taleb's Black Swan for some time now. It's tough. Meanwhile have managed to read GB Shah's Angel Joan, Man and Superman( skipping the section in hell). Otherwise also skipping the sections of non fiction, I don't know why , but Shaw in his time thought, along with the book he needs to add sections like Tanner on good being etc. General lessons to society and vella people on how to do what.

Perhaps(:-)) in his time it should have been some marketing gimmick to sell the book, but in my time and at my age i am in mood to read that kind of stuff.

I actually do read up my posts to correct the spelling mistakes , and of late trying to find opportunities to add hyperlinks. I was trying to find something for vella, but using google adsense i ended up here.

The hindi font sucks on AOL. But the pity was UTI Mutual fund has a banner on AOL(Hindi version) , but the banner itself is in English.

I WON'T CRIB.

I think it serves well the marketing Managers at UTI to put that ad there and forget that it is a website in hindi.

No comments:

Followers