Tuesday, December 08, 2009

One Step

One step at a time Phaedrus.

Uncertainty is a challenge and so is my love for back up plans. I need to shed the later for now.
Just try this, see how it works. And if it fails then it fails, and move on easily.

I have always gotten away with my usual, I don't know what to do with my life. For a long time
now.

The cup is overflowing now. I have responsibilities which I need to own up to. Give people
clarity as to where my life is heading and not just a complicated if else version of what my life
might turn into.

Parents have paid some money for the construction of house, which now might be put on hold because
because of my unsteadiness. Some money has already gone down the drain.

Bangalore is like foreign for us.
All a parent wants is to live their life with their kids.
Finally even we will need some support.
What will we do after building a house if it has to be left vacant
We have no love to own a house.
If need be we can buy a house later, here.
You have seen a lot of late, including a lot of struggle, just decide what you want to do now
and stick with it.
Don't worry about running out of money.
You can take another year, we will wait.

Strangely, no talk about marriage.

No comments:

Followers