Monday, December 14, 2009

Conversation with A

Why are you hell bent on an online business?

Do a better market research, meet the builders, brokers etc.

There is a risk in any business, I just need to be aware of the risks before I am putting the money in something.

why will a buyer of a property buy from you over the other brokers? can you provide the best deal in this segment, given that you are a novice. My guess was that this market the buyer wouldn't bother about getting a better deal. I need to either validate or negate my assumption by speaking with a prospective buyer.

what is the differentiation that you would be bringing on the table.

Why don't you start a simple educational reselling business where deal size is 10k to 30 k. So that the commissions are higher.
Me: The problem with software reselling is that the effort spent per sale is very high. Though the commission is higher, but revenue per sale is very less.


No comments:

Followers