Thursday, January 28, 2010

Conversations with parents

Apparently SBI bank has hired some credit card executive from a private bank. They have been harassing Dad with a credit card.

Parents are not aware of a credit card as I am. And when I explained them the utility and the 38% annual interest rates. They were aghast. They asked me if I owned a cc. I told them, I wanted to but apparently I was a high risk segment and hence was refused one.

Then they asked if my siblings own them, and I said, yeah. Fortunately.

Mom on time: Time passes very fast. You will nor realise how fast a year will pass. An oblique reference to me and marriage.

Dad after watching 3 idiots with mom. It was an ok movie . There were a few jokes in it. The trend seems to be to make anti system movies these days. Munabhai was against professors and so is 3 idiots. Let's see how long this trend lasts.

I haven't seen 3 idiots and a few scenes I did over see when parents were watching it, I did not like Aamir's infinite attempts to act a college kid. Each scene he seem to be overdoing it. Trying so extra, that it looked ugly.

No comments:

Followers