Sunday, September 21, 2008

Liquidity Risk

I might just skip meeting my internal deadline to become debt free, if I do not sell infy sometime soon. In case I don't the deadline i guess will move into October, if all remains fine.

I might plan to enter the Indian equities market again, but this time I guess, I need to make an educated entry, by understanding the various sectors and the major criterion, based on which the stock prices fluctuate. I may or may not read balance sheets and annual reports, but I need to have an understanding of the sectors at the macro and the micro level, this was from the MBA within me.

A casual chat with a friend gave me these insights.

Finally a quote from Liar's Poker: Bulls make money , Bears make money . Pigs get slaughtered.

Road to freedom beckons.

No comments:

Followers