Wednesday, May 09, 2007

May 7.

Will always be remembered.Takes and Stands were what i thought my life was all about.But after 2 years of studying(Officially) , i have now come to realise, I have turned a bit scratchy and rusted.

Things which were till some time back very me have deserted me. I have somehow lost the only thing which i perceived i had , Courage. To stand up and speak my mind. Express myself.

In the last few days i was a lot more bothered about "what if" circumstances. Something to which i never gave a Damn. My weakness , as many put it. My way, as what i always put it.

If life were a process of self discovery, Rotting is the process of forgetting what was discovered, in the journey.

If one liner's are a person's forte, That needs to be practiced.

The dude at Pop Tates, Saki Naka made up my day when he served a complimentary ice cream. When questioned why, His response, " We give it to those customers we like". Accepted that i belong to that tribe of bloodhounds who once made a bill of 800 bucks completely complimentary at Pizza Hut,HN( In celebration of me completing an existence of a quarter century). And again , in the company of a dear friend ,at Sheisha Kanjur, ice cream and mocktails worth some 300 bucks were gotten as complimentary. You got it ,my word of the moment is COMPLIMENTARY.

And so did a dude at office, when everything seemed like falling apart. This post is dedicated to that dude. For making me realise ,again ,what actually is freedom. What actually is feeling yourself , again ,after you have lost it for a while.

1 comment:

Take a Hike said...

Least i forget again, dude is Kunal Mehta

Followers