Thursday, April 26, 2007

Feedback.

  • I developed an aversion to look at anything with a black background during my school days ,so don't read you.
  • Why do you have to have a game of cards as your blog name.What, It is not rummy?
  • Who/What/Where/Why is Rumi?
  • I hate you and by commutative law i hate your blog.
  • Your writing has no flow.
  • Highly Abrupt.
  • What do you have in your head when you write.
  • I just enjoyed bootpolish, otherwise your writing sucks.
  • Why do you write?
  • You just need to write 9 senseless posts before you write something readable.
  • I don't understand what you write.
  • It is way too dark (With a finger up my nose)
  • Too remorse and sadness filled.
  • I prefer to listen to Chakna Remix.


( As is life, some of above is fiction. Do add to the list if you wish to or just sally away from here as you usually do.)

No comments:

Followers