Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WHEN WILL YOU COME BACK TO ELECTRICAL

My electrical engineering teacher called up today morning. They are having an alumni meet in college sometime this month. She wanted to know, if I can make it. Unfortunately I cannot.

Actually I can, but mostly I won't as I anyways need to go back to home for diwali next month. And my home and college are in the same city.

Be that as it may, she started again, so what are you doing with your life, when are you coming back to electrical . There are very few students who read as much as you did during your engineering about electrical. And on for some time.

I gave her my shaky replies, I have moved on. It is difficult for me to come back to engineering and if I do I will need to start over again. It is not that I have reached somewhere in life, which I might have to forsake, but still.

My other problem; a lot of awe I inspire sometime frightens me. I just took life my way and did some things, that's all. I haven't achieved anything yet, neither do I know what I need to aspire for, but still, I am a bit content, as I am not struck anywhere and am generally free.

Still.

1 comment:

Rachit Tiwari said...

kaun thi yeh???

Followers