Saturday, September 26, 2009

The collapse

Came and went.

There was no unnecessary emotion. No bickering. I was asked to give a fair feedback. I banked heavily on Costolo's article from here(http://www.burningdoor.com/askthewizard/ ). Costolo espouses the concept of an open workplace, I extrapolated it to the benefits of an open channel of communication. As I had judged earlier the problem was his wife. A woman with all the wrong ideas of the world is the most dangerous person whom I cannot handle.

She did not like me.
She may not have liked the fact that I stayed in a duplex house, while having refused her earlier request on another apartment ( Duplex et all) where we move in together. I just did not have enough patience to share accommodation with a married couple. To me there still is no difference between my previous single room apartment and my current big house. Not so to the world.
I interfered in her life on his father's request.
I did not ingratiate myself to her mother. I openly disagreed with her mother.

Effectively a woman ( I ) scorned.

I sometimes come across as a rude person, especially to women, and am fine with it. But this also was responsible for my undoing.

She may have given a choice/ warning to him to listen to her and not me.

I am not sure; I might be getting personal here and blaming everything on her. The entire fault might just be mine.

One of the traits which has been forced a development within me, of late is decisioning under uncertainty. I do not know the facts, but I deduce them based on the limited amount of information I have and building up on the other parts. A posteriori.

A physics teacher taught me to assume everything in world when I wanted to solve a difficult problem and did not know where in hell to begin from. The only sum I attempted from Irodovo is it's fist sum. Early failure teaches us to cut the losses early.

Numerical methods taught me the beauty of iterations. With each iteration leading me one more step closer to the final solution.

Sometimes, my first judgement is wrong, but I have started the process by making an assumption. The game then shifts to iterating on the problem, till a sufficiently good solution for a problem is reached at.

So the above is my judgement at this point of time. My judgement is also a special case of an assumption. A fact might be a special case of an assumption. So might an opinion.

No comments:

Followers