Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The indecision

There are a couple of ways of looking at money.

From a perspective of what your peers are earning. And from another perspective of how much do you need. Provided that you are not hung up about your pedigrees. A lot of friends of mine, keep discussing investing in stocks, because they have a lot of money and do not do what to do with it. I always advice them value investing. But, for myself wouldn't it be a bloody vicarious form of earning a livelihood.

I have a couple of options here. Completely dissolve this firm. Or make it into a dormant one with a solitary client and move on. Enjoy the cash flows while the client lasts.

This is an easier option, because it might solve my cash flow concern in the short term. The flip side being that I may need to be involved with people I don't want to be involved with. In an ideal world I would like to dissolve this for the primary reason that I need to move on. There is also this feeling of being taken for granted, accepted that he married the wrong woman, still.

And the heart calls out for blood. Put a knife in your body, and remove this part forever. Yes, I can be melodramatic at times.

A lot of us are idealists when we are growing up. We write essays in exams against dowry, believe that love is above everything else in adolescence, have ambitions, and generally believe that we will just do what we love/want doing.

Over time, we come to wither. Come to accept a word from the lexicon, adjustment. Another, compromise. We come to fear uncertainty and failure.

I have finally discovered an answer to all my challenges in life. Join a gym.

Somebody asked me a few questions from my previous post. As has been my outlook, when in doubt ask questions. I skip a lot of things here, because I am talking about myself, and I take many things for granted, supposedly, since I know myself.

So if you have a question please raise them. No, this is not my attempt to play to the galleries or attempt to convert content to copy.

No comments:

Followers