Thursday, August 24, 2006

The World's Been Waiting.


No sir it is not waiting, least of all for you
to start writing a Blog.

Do i write decently well.No i donn't.
Am am Intelligent . No i am not.
Do i have great ideas. Yes.
Do i know how to express them wonderfully. Who cares.

People would say Balls is a better retort than Who. Ok. Balls.

Speaking on ideas the latest which has hit me is...

Sleeping is a Hobby. This post is not a treatise on sleeping.
I have been sleeping like a madman for the past 48 hours.
When ever i find time to do anything , i hit my bed.
My reasoning is simple .If i don't sleep, I will get a guilty feeling that i am not spending mmy time efficiently .Well u can pick up where this line of reasoning would
head.

So i sleep. Gleefully.Regretfully.But Fully.

Me and my sick sense of humour.

The sky is wonderfully blue from my window (Yes i know words like ceruline and azzure do exist)

Dark Blue. But Blue. I have never loved Blue before, I might never again.
But sitting here in my chair. I do .



No comments:

Followers