Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Mid Term.

I have a strategy mid term tomorrow.ie about 4.5 hours hence.
Thence i am going to be split.

I love mid Terms, I never got them in my Engineering college.
We had many assignments then. Many and ..(we will let go off a comment on
their quality here.)

So in short this concept of mid terms was quite new to me here.
And initially, which was 1 year back, i was excited about the whole thing.

I still am. So ,i have a case tomorrow, bless the teacher's soul , nothing to mug up, not yet.
And about a month back, their happened this phenomena of my reading the case.

We will leave out, the details of the case ,for now.
Yes, it is very well written and took me about 5 attempts to complete reading it.
Pretty interesting overall.

My only point is when everything has been said and done by the person who wrote this, what am i expected to do.
Comment on the speling mistakes in the case?

Well , i guess , No. The professor would expect quality analysis from me.
If i am in a mood to sit for long and amuse myself by answering the questions.
I will sit and answer them, Otherwise,
I will still sit there and allow someone sitting besides me to answer the questions.

What do i like about tomorrow's mid term?
It would / might be my only mid term of this season(read trimester)
I would have loved more, but luck's running out.

I Donn't know why other professors don't take mid terms.(they might have given up on us or themselves, who knows.)

At least in subjects i donn't mind giving(I know the right usage is , Take. I still love Balls)
them.

Coming to the analysis of the case.
Fine, don't kill me, i'll describe the case for you.
It's about GM ,Ford and later Chrysler, written somewhere around late 80's. My guess.
Doesn't talk about the GM fiasco of 90's.

And in my opinion the case is all bull shit. For me, life's about taking stands.
And continuing to stand for your ideas, beliefs or horseshits.

Initially the authors commend Henry Ford, when he succeeds in the 20's, and later blasts him, in the late 30's when GM has wrested the initiative from ford(What shitty english).

It is raining outside, and though it is dark
I ,lot more ,prefer watching the rain than contining to complete this post.
Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Followers