Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Update

Nothing changed.

1.Mid term did not happen.
2.I did not get any sleep in the night.(I'm not an insomniac yet.)
3.Life has moved on.
4.I forgot to call my niece, on her birthday.

Well, I had a reminder in my cell. But i slept through it.
If you are searching for some theme or subject in this post,
please get lost.I don't think it would have any. Not now.

It really hurt, what i forgot.
I'm not the kind of peerson , who forgets anythng,when he chooses
to remember it.I think that's why it hurt more.
It wasn't expected fro me.

Am i getting old?Pretty fast?
Maugham at one place in Human Bondage says ,
Youth is the toughest phase of Life.I quite agree with him. Why?
What will you do knowing my amswer to that.
Buzz off.

Why am i being so rude?
and why am i asking so many questions.
I just had this idea of renaming the post BULL SHIT.
It deserves to be called a lot more names,
but since it is my own we will calibrate our anger
against the crap which you are forcing yourself to read.
hmmm, what more to say.

I went to SP again.
Was feeling like drinking so i went their.
Had vodka due to peer pressure, though would have prefered
Beer.( Don't you know, it's safe for the body)

I said again just like that.
I donn't go there everyday.
Their is this person, whom i have seen before at SP.
Friendly guy. I think he drinks everyday.
But this guy did not appear to be an alcoholic.What can i say?

What would a life be when you drink everyday?
If i would do that ,would I be embracing Life or rejecting it.
Would it be a statement of dissent , or whatever.

I have always thought a day will come and BANG
i will quit drinking , just like that.

I will walk out of drinking just like that as if i never drank before.
I am quite someone at just walking out.

I believe myself too much to question a scenario,
which could be otherwise.

I know this has been a pretty disconnected and useless post
with infinite questions and what not.
Perhaps it exits because i just wanted to blog.

Maugham, at some other place says,
He writes just for himself. And nothing else.

No comments:

Followers