Saturday, April 25, 2009

Warne on Leadership

I will put them in situations that are hard and tough. (Warne, not me)

Went to BSNL office again, the madam coolly said, it will take one week more, the same thing she had said last week. I wanted to burst out laughing, but I controlled myself and tried my angry look on her, but to no avail. I told her, this is not right. She said, I know it is not right, go and talk with anybody you want to, it will take another week. It's been 3 grand weeks, since I put an application for shifting the phone. I tried speaking with her superior's superior, he wasn't in his office, so I asked the chaprasi, so who is above this guy. He gave me his name and told me to go to the other office as the area manager sits out of that office, I went there, the dude at the reception told me to go there, and when I finally reached his doors, I was told he is on leave. Now, everybody in this chain thoroughly knew that the area manager is on leave but nobody let the secret out. Finally I tried yelling at his assistant, who sees people like me day in day out, she easily manipulated me into shutting my mouth and gave me 5 different numbers to call in case the phone did not shift even after one week. I am planning to knock airtel's doors tomorrow, the last time I had attempted that they had said, they have exceeded the number of connections for that switch so get lost. 

Here's to Susan Boyle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxPZh4AnWyk The embedding has been disabled by request.

Here's to the fake IPL player. Go find his blog yourself

Have been seeing some IPL on and off on streaming sites, as I don't own and watch the telly. In an ideal world I will watch the matches on my comp and ask harsha bhogle and Geoffrey boycott to do commentary for me. 

 

No comments:

Followers