Friday, April 17, 2009

Ek rasta hai Zindagi, Jo tham gaye to kuch Nahin

Conrad, Yashraj films has their own youtube channel now. Anurag Kashyap, where art thou. 



Banks which I have visited to find the lowest FIRC ( Foreign Currency Inward remittance)
SBI , two branches, one did not do forex transactions 
Syndicate Bank
Bank of Baroda
Corporation Bank 
HDFC Bank
ICICI bank. 

There is no clarity yet but we might go with HDFC bank. The partnership deed which was to be
registered on Wednesday is still not registered That delays the application for a PAN card which 
in turn delays the account opening form, which in turn delays my quest to raise an invoice.  

The skin is sensitive to washing powders, this I have known, now I know that it is also sensitive to 
Vim bar, solutions and company. 

The cook wants 1200 bucks per month to prepare my food, i don't know what to do, pay him or
start cooking myself. And yes, India has gone to vote, being forced to register I did register on
jagore and also managed to submit my application.

I will vote if I am motivated enough on apr 26th, and if there is no Q outside the booth, though I have
no idea whatsoever on who all are contesting. It is not fair to cast a no vote , when one is not aware
of the candidates credentials, but I might still just do that.

No comments:

Followers