Friday, September 19, 2008

stones, pebbles et all

After the herculean effort required to accomplish the above, i.e. find a way to put iton the blog, I don't think I have much to say. It's been a while since i wanted to accomplish the population of the fields.

A person once said to me, don't compare your life with any body else, take a glass, first put the stones, when it cannot take any more, put mud, when it cannot take anymore mud, put water aka H20, covalent bond, weaker than ionic, 108 degrees between two hydrogen and one oxygen atom. I swear to god, i remembered that and did not Google it.

So my analysis is above. First inference any donkey can make is that i need to start by quitting my present job. oops btw i forgot marriage in it. I guess, that idea is still in a gaseous stage, need to give some more time for it to condense, then we will think about it. It's funny why we use '"We" instead of "I"..blame MPD or unabomber...your pick.

Things at office are getting murkier, i have a kind of idea, what's going on, but I can't put my speculation here. Marching orders do not look very far now.

P.S. : there is a typo above in my current job, it is not 9 to 5, but i do have time for myself. two wrongs make a right.

No comments:

Followers