Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Final Advice and Gossip

At any point of time you have two choices. One is to be yourself, irrespective of the environment or the world around you. Or become a mirror, with good people be good, with nasty people turn nasty.

One of the reasons for a sustained existence is gossip. Though I may not be present in Bombay, I provide enough reasons for people to continue existing, discussing me. Sometime back people went gaga over the rumor that I was getting married. I don't know how many hours of useful time and alcohol was spent in this endeavor. But as long as it leads to world peace, I am OK with it.

The next topic, which people are amused about is , what am I doing with my life. My throat has gone hoarse repeating that I am in a KPO, but for people back home, "it is a different type of BPO only na, what do we care what is the difference between the two, for us you work in a BPO only". Whatever. When the above fact was communicated to a professor , who taught me during engineering, she rem·i·nisces( this word intuitively came to my mind here, and though I cann't pronounce it, i wanted to use it here, at the cost of being the wrong usage, I don't know but from where all these words come, which neither can I pronounce and nor am I sure about their meaning), "you know, when ever I use to go to library to read any reference book( read foreign author ) , on the issue page I use to always find his name in the list of people who had issued it earlier. He was so good in technical, what is he doing with his life. "

I know.

Even I don't know.

No comments:

Followers