Thursday, July 01, 2010

Federer


OK. There was a photo in papers which showed him holding his head by both his hands and looking down. Surely the editors of the paper did not think twice but choose that image over thousand others. It was melodramatic and kind of dense in the pseudo intellectual way.

Even in his post match press conference , the video of which can be accessed from Wimbledon's homepage, he said many things. But the copy of the article turned out as Federer blames injuries for his defeat.

In another context, somebody said that, I really like hearing to what the really rich people have to say. As they just don't have to bother about anything but just express their views.

RF is a pretty candid person and when asked a question gives his honest opinion. He also said a beautiful one liner, I made it to the quarterfinals at Wimbledon. People would die to do that. That, unfortunately did not get published.

My problem is I am not rich. Quite contrary actually. But my nature makes me quite candid, as much as I try to suppress my views. It still does. And that is hurting me now. Professionally. At least when looked from this moment backwards.

Another quote, What is the worse that can happen. stay calm.

3 comments:

Witness said...

WOW.THIS WAS REAL GUD.

Take a Hike said...

Thanks.

Well..I am in two minds, to take this as a compliment on this post...or as a critique on my other posts...

:)

Witness said...

Definately a compliment!It was inspiring.

Followers