Monday, June 21, 2010

Irony in education

I some days dream of going back to a small town and start by teaching people spoken english anf then branch out to personality development interview preparation, bpo training, Retail, cellular employees soft skills training etc. And hope to breaking the branded franchise model of Veta, Speak well or other local players by my sheer quest for excellence.

I also try to teach slum children to speak in English and fail miserably each time. But now, I have come to appreciate how systems works and what a sustainable effort is.

Though, one is an action and another a thought, still how can I have both these thoughts simultaneously in my head.

On other updates, I received a payment for direct service rendered/salary after a year and half for teaching in the NGO. On an impulse, I wanted to refuse it, but I let that thought pass. Also was pleasantly surprised, never had though about been paid for this. :)

Followers