Monday, August 24, 2009

What's up

I have been hated for a variety of reasons, at various points of time. A dear friend in MBA hated me for daydreaming and reading stuff on internet on random topics. Here is wishing him more luck, my latest interests








I haven't been able to make head or tail out of any, but I am trying. Another assignment for self is to pick up a subject and understand it completely on my own, a la engineering. Say, pick up Digital Signal Processing, and read it up on each saturday in a libi and complete the subject in 3 month's time. I have had many pipe dreams, let's see if this remains in the pipe or comes out in the open.

2 comments:

Desisoccermom said...

I can't count the no of people who couldn't stand me or hated me since I was in school. Strangely though, I can count on my fingers the no of people I hated.

Take a Hike said...

Strangely I don't exhibit reciprocity when hating people. I hate none. :)

Followers