Friday, May 01, 2009

Sinquerim beach ,Goa

2nd week of Jan, 2007.

I have picked up a job with a chance of 14.28 % that it will be a good enough for me. RM had done bookings a while earlier as he was placed in laterals, a month earlier than the others. He has booked rooms near Candolim beach, with one eric vaz.

Today we went to Sinquerim. Since I am a swimming pool swimmer, I am on life guard. The coincidence of me putting a life guard and I managing to get into waters has just occurred. I am floating on water, my eyes closed. The sunlight keeps hitting me while my eyes keep going in and out because of the waves.

I am the crest on a wave.

I am the realization of a dream.

I am the air over a field in my village

I am the fire in my belly

I am the mind, which wanders on its own

I am the heart, which is above love

I am the twig, in search for a tree

I am the bird, out of its flock

I am the book which is read backwards

I am the one who is not born to be understood

I am love which will never stay

I am the nettle in the rose

There is a song on these lines, which actually has got nothing to do with the above, but the style is same. The pity is I can’t exactly recall my two year old thoughts, they were far too many, what do I call it, Citi moment of success…errr..Let’s call it Citi moment of thought.

waqt ne kar daala banta dhaar,eib ke hovega re agge yaar, that’s the song playing on radio now.

6 comments:

Niti said...

I like the "I AM..." lines..nice to read if u don't think about them..and quite thoughtful if You do...hmm...

Take a Hike said...

Very well put.

Seriously.

Niti said...

Was that for me or for yourself?? :)

Take a Hike said...

For you. But, when I come to think about it, it can be for myself also. :P

Niti said...

lol..whatever ....

Take a Hike said...

:)

whatever

Followers