Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Dylan, I am ready to take over

How many roads must a man walk down

Before you call him a man?

How many movies will I watch,

Before I watch the first CD ,first

And the second CD, second.

I saw DEV D the other day, after the movie, I kind of felt that it was pretty short and I did not understand many things, I did not take this thought seriously during the course of the movie as I was expecting not to understand the movie anyway. And then I pressed the eject button, and…, it was CD 2, then I found the CD 1 and saw the first part.

It actually sharpens one’s analytical reasoning skill this way though. 

2 comments:

Niti said...

ohk...

no comments.. so dropping this to let u knw m still following you..
this applies to the previous post also.. :D

btw.. shud I be watching DEV D?? good bad ugly?? oh never mind..i wudnt go by ur judgement..u watched it upside down..:D

take care

Take a Hike said...

Thank you. You are responsible for increasing my average page views from 0.3 a day to 0.5.

I did not get the catch in " still following".

I will let my munificence overlook your derision in my mien.

There are some crass dialogues, which I am fine with, but you may find offending, but then kashyap is just showing a real India, which you or I may not have come across before.

You should watch it though.

Followers