Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I have a Dream.

UN Song

No Man is an Island
No man stands alone.

Each man's joy is joy to me,
Each Man's grief is my own.

So i will defend,
Each Man as my brother,
Each man as my friend.

This might have some mistakes, pardon me for them.
Also if i am violating any copyrights
please sound me, and i will pull this post off..
(The people who keeps suing really give me jitters)

I am not really sure if i should have lived my life
as i have, in the last one year.
Ok , given that i keep bragging , i have no regrets ,
But really there have been some chinks.

My next trimester will be like this
(Though i was a pessimist by birth, i have evolved(really??))

Evey friday at 10 PM , i will start a party in my room.
Never mind if i am its only benefactor. Start I will.

I will buy all the drinks i wanna drink and I
will borrow 4.1 from some dear friend.

The party will be open to all,
Any body who wants to come and have drinks would be welcome.
I will keep a box in which people who are having drinks
may drop cash. Neither wili i see who is dropping how much
nor will I worry if anyone is dropping anything, whatsoever.

You see, you are missing the whole point.
Money is not a criterion.

Have drinks from my pocket for all i care.

Two situations might arise.
I go broke on the first Friday itself.
Or i start making money from these parties
(Farfetched, Yes. Impossible, Absolutely
What did you expect here, a "no"))

Accepted that my pockets are not very deep.
But funds can be arranged.How???

That i will decide when i reach Thames.

But a technical problem needs to be addressed ,
How to keep the drinks cold.
Does some process exist by which i can manufacture
ice in my room ,and that too in an inexpensive manner.

I'll google up something for it,
"It is but a small obstacle"
(quote from a very beautiful book,
But i won't name it)

And then, I'll Partyyyyyy.


When I came here , i had heard about parties et all
I have always been waiting for them,For an eternity now.
But I guess they just do not happen.

I don't aspire to be the creator of one.Balls.
I just wanna have a ball, and that I will.

Yes it might happen that I am
the only one around every friday at 10.
So????

No man is an Island. Ohh really!!



Animated Counters


Animated Counters

No comments:

Followers