Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Nagpur Station

Bless Railtel and sify , for providing a cafe at the station. It helped me kill an hour of my time at the station. Someone once said co incidents are not just coincident.They are all planned.

Just met a person from my past standing outside the cafe. It was kind of awkward chatting with him , Because he was barely able to remember me. He is moved on in his life, moving to another NGO, Alert India at Sion. (The last part is just for myself, in case i forget to remember the details in future)

Goa was fun so was the marriage at Bhillai.
If there is anything to goa, it is arambol. I am told by my friends that there are other places along the maharastra coastline where one would find a beach nestled between sea water and freshwater but self has just seen Arambol and arambol truly is heaven.

We were put up at candolim, a 5 min walk from the beach but never went to the beach more than once. We also went to Old Goa to watch the cathedral and the church.

Aquada fort was also conquered. But the most boring part was the shopping binges the coterie forced me to go through. My belief till date was that only women are impulsive shoppers, but that belief lies shattered today, Men can also be as enterprising especially if i am lurking somewhere near them. I love Murphy.

Sify pop out says about 5 mins more to go so here i sign off.

P.S. : The most boring thing to do is read chomsky at 8 in the morning at a waiting room at Nagpur station waiting room.

No comments:

Followers